OK LIGHTING RETURN TERMS AND POLICIES
New and Existing Customer Policy:
Customer must have and maintain a valid seller’s permit, must be a retailer or designer with current address and must sign certifying you as a retailer or designer. A valid state ID will be asked in order to prove that you are the legal owner and holder of the seller’s permit. To open an account, the account application must be completed, providing your business license or seller’s permit (for state of California only) and business card.
Please note that our products are offered at wholesale cost to retailers with valid sales permit ID for the purpose of resale only.
Designer and Retailer/ Wholesaler Accounts:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards including American Express, checks (with a 10 day hold for processing), cashier’s checks, and US money orders. Orders must be paid for in full in U.S. currency prior to shipment.
Returned Check Fees: All returned checks are subject to $25.00 returned check fees. Any fees associated with the money transfer must be covered in the amount sent.
RETURN POLICY: OK Lighting will accept returns within 5 days of order delivery. There is a 50% restocking charge for all returned and exchanged orders.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
- Designer accounts do not have a minimum order or a carton minimum. Pieces are sold as single piece quantities and shipped via FedEx Ground.
- Retailer/ wholesaler accounts have a $1,000 minimum order and have a carton minimum. Styles are sold as a carton that is stated on each item page and shipped via freight carrier on pallets and skids.
OK Lighting / Wantech
30873 San Antonio Street
Hayward, CA 94544
Canceling/Changing Your Order: Due to our quick and efficient fulfillment, there is no guarantee that orders can be cancelled or adjusted after it has been placed. Please contact us as soon as possible to see if the order has been processed. In the event that it has not, we will be more than happy to make changes to your order within 24 hours.
Internet Retailer Requirements & Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP): The MAP policy applies to all OK Lighting products. Each OK Lighting retailer remains free to establish its own resale prices. However, a retailer may not (a) advertise or otherwise promote OK Lighting products over the Internet at a net price (final price paid net of any discounts, coupons, promotions) that is less than the MAP established by OK Lighting or (b) sell OK Lighting products to any other person who advertises or otherwise promotes OK Lighting products over the Internet at a net price less than the MAP established by OK Lighting. The retailer must not sell OK Lighting products on any 3rd party marketplace unless specifically authorized by OK Lighting to do so. Furthermore, if the retailer chooses to sell on a 3rd party marketplace, the retailer is required to disclose on the 3rd party site the name of the retailer in which the product is sold by. The retailer must not discount any products effectively reducing the sale of product below MAP pricing in any public fashion for ANY current and active items. OK Lighting will solely determine whether products are being advertised in violation of this policy. This policy does not apply to discontinued merchandise or closeouts as clearly identified by OK Lighting, Wantech International Corp.
This MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise generic phrases such as that they “have the lowest prices” or “will meet or beat any competitor’s prices,” or similar phrases so long as the price advertised or listed is not below the MAP. To protect our resellers from unfair competition and to maintain the brand’s image, OK Lighting will regularly review all reseller commerce sites and conduct in-depth web searches to ensure consistent adherence to this policy. In cases of violation of this MAP policy, resellers will be allowed 24 hours to bring all advertising into compliance. Warnings and written notices will not be provided. Failure to comply immediately will result in discontinued shipments and possible account termination. OK Lighting reserves the right to cancel or limit the sale of its products to parties whose sales and distribution strategies are incompatible with those of OK Lighting.
Resellers must have privacy and customer service policies, as well as overall business ethics that are compatible with those of OK Lighting. It is crucial that the OK Lighting family remain a reputable and trusted brand. OK Lighting products may not be sold through any online auction site such as eBay. Once the OK Lighting Image Release & Internet Minimum Advertised Pricing policy has been returned and approved, we will send product photography free of charge for use on your website in order to maintain a consistent presentation of the brand. All OK Lighting material, including text from our website, ads, catalog, and other written documentation, may be used only with the express written consent of OK Lighting.
- Returned merchandise must be packed in OK Lighting’s original boxes and shipping materials, without any writing or marks on the boxes and in its original packing state. The item must be in new and resalable condition. All eligible returns must be made through the OK Lighting’s warehouse where the merchandise was purchased and shipped from.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within five (5) days from delivery with approval from OK Lighting and will be issued upon inspection and approval by our customer service department. Shipping & handling charges are not refundable, and a 50% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All returned shipment must be freight prepaid by the dealer with a RMA (return merchandise approval) number authorized by OK Lighting, the original invoice and a note stating your reason for return and a refund will be issued after inspection. Return shipments must be received within ten (10) days after authorization.
- OK Lighting will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed or assembled merchandise.
- OK Lighting recommends shipping all returned items via a trackable service with a delivery receipt for your records. If a package doesn’t arrive, the package is not shipped with a trackable method or refuse the shipment as a method of return, we will not be able to offer a refund. Any shipping losses or expenses incurred for any reason will be at the dealer’s expense.
- OK Lighting does not handle claims from consumers directly. All requests must go through the dealer/designer who sold the merchandise to the consumer.
- No cash refund. Refunds in the original payment or exchanges only.
- Pictures are required to be emailed to OK Lighting to claim merchandise defect within three (3) days upon delivery.
- Shipments that arrive in damaged condition will be replaced only after the damaged merchandise has been returned to OK Lighting within ten (10) days of receipt for inspection. Monetary refunds will not be given.
- Shipments that have been determined to be lost, after thorough research of the package through delivery confirmation tracking, will be replaced. Monetary refunds will not be given.
- Any claim for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through freight carrier. Before signing for the shipment, inspect and take photos of all boxes for damages immediately.