We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Our Pledge to You
We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. Our pledge to you is that you must be 100% satisfied with the quality and value of your purchase.
If your order fails to meet your expectations, you can return your merchandise – no questions asked! We offer a free one-year extended warranty on all products purchased from us and will gladly replace any defective item free of charge. We never charge a re-stocking or re-packaging fee, but there is a $50 charge for returned items that have been installed and have cut wires or loose crystal.
If there is a problem with your order, please call us immediately so that we can resolve it for you quickly. Full refunds, will be issued if your merchandise is returned to us in its original condition within 60 days. Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card used to make the purchase.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from OK Lighting or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. OK Lighting will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.